Count down to curtains down of 2015,once again we talk about making new resolutions (to be broken of course)
I too did the same till I understood the Power of Thoughts & words.
Why do we break our resolutions?
Anything you want to do to manifest, has to be repeated over a period of time to actually to make it happen, whereas our resolutions are usually just lip service which don't even last more than a month, sometimes even less.
Let's be different this time & not make a resolution, instead let every morning of the year plan the day. Review the previous day's plan, what was left undone, can that be included in the agenda of the day, if not note it down in things to complete, & thus make our life result oriented instead of empty resolutions.
I too did the same till I understood the Power of Thoughts & words.
Why do we break our resolutions?
Anything you want to do to manifest, has to be repeated over a period of time to actually to make it happen, whereas our resolutions are usually just lip service which don't even last more than a month, sometimes even less.
Let's be different this time & not make a resolution, instead let every morning of the year plan the day. Review the previous day's plan, what was left undone, can that be included in the agenda of the day, if not note it down in things to complete, & thus make our life result oriented instead of empty resolutions.
No comments:
Post a Comment